The Covid 19 virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a lipid (fat) protective layer, which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes its genetic code, (mutation), and it turns into aggressor and multiplier cells. “Viruses aren’t considered alive — in class, I call them pseudo-alive,” said Eric Mendenhall, an associate professor of biological sciences at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decomposes by itself. The time of disintegration depends on the temperature, humidity and the type of material it is in. Viruses can’t spread unless people help them, and people can stop the spread by washing hands and social distancing.
“If you don’t pass it on, then that virus hits a dead end in its pseudo-life,” Mendenhall said.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin layer of fat. This is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the surfactant dissolves the fat (that’s why you have to rub your hands so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and decomposes on its own.
* The heat melts the fat; this is why it is so good to use water over 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and this makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% dissolves any fat, especially the outer lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mixture with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water dissolves directly the protein, decomposes it from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps a lot after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because the peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure which affects the skin.
* WITHOUT BACTERICIDE SERVICES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; one cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but it quickly disintegrates into its structure with all that has been said.
* Never shake / shake your used clothing, sheets or other materials. While it is glued on a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous surface), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all moisture and does not leave it detach and disintegrate), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a cleaning pad, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours and can be easily inhaled.
* Virus molecules remain very stable in external cold or artificial cold such as air conditioners in homes and cars. They also need moisture to remain stable and, above all, dark. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, for disinfection and reuse of a mask is perfect. Also, be aware that UV light breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer.
* The virus CANNOT pass through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO JUICE, GUN AND NO VODKA, do not serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE! It’s 65% alcohol.
* The more limited the space, the more virus concentration there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* All this information is very useful, but you should wash your hands before and after you touch the mucus, food, locks, buttons, switches, remote control, mobile phone, watches, computers, offices, TV, etc. as well as when using the bath.
* You should moisturize your dry hands from such a wash, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks that result in dry skin. The thicker the cream, the better.
* Also, make sure you have the nails as short as possible so that the virus doesn’t hide there