This exceptional plant-based facial cleansing sponge is made from the all-natural and sustainable Konjac Root (a porous vegetable that grows in Asia) and is completely plastic free and vegan-friendly.
Konjac is a wonder veggie that naturally nourishes with vitamins A, B, C, D and E, proteins, lipids, fatty acids, copper, zinc, iron, magnesium and antioxidants. Unlike other exfoliators that harm the environment, konjac is completely natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads needed!)
‘Honestly, the experience of using a konjac sponge is a skincare routine game changer!’
Using a Konjac Sponge feels like a therapeutic, gel-like gentle pillow on your skin. The soft texture and small porous holes perfectly clean your face with results of seriously soft smooth skin! This has become a skincare essential to many high-profile celebrities to achieve flawless skin with the bonus of being organic and eco-friendly!
How to use and care for your Konjac Sponge:
- Your sponge will arrive dry and rough, soak it in warm water for a few minutes to allow it to soften and expand to full size.
- Once it is moistened, you can use your sponge with or without a facial soap or cleanser and you can apply the cleanser directly to the sponge.
- Begin cleaning your face and neck by moving the sponge in a circular motion, kind of like a massage.
- Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- Once you have finished cleaning your face, rinse and squeeze your sponge in water allowing it to flow in and out the sponge to keep it clean.
- Squeeze out any excess water before hanging up to dry in a safe place – make sure you dry it in a well-ventilated area.
- Once week, drop your sponge into some boiling water for a few minutes to keep it sterilized.